Geni member

Related Projects:

Showing 1291-1320 of 1468 posts

@Warren Groves

OK, I'm in, ready, set, go collaborate

Here you go Mary-Jo Davies - Frederick Wesley Ralston

Collaboration

@Debby Tyler

sure...frustration free collaboration pool does sound good.

Hello,

I am a direct decendent ( blood ) of Roger de Davenport b: 1226. I am 3rd cousin 26 removed. Who are you and are you related to Connie Onessimo?

Roger de Davenport, of Davenport is my 6th cousin 20 times removed

Roger de Davenport is your second cousin 24 times removed.

@Helena Rogers sounds good count me in.

I'm still struggling up the learning curve of this fascinating discipline, but I'm glad to pitch in. And I can use all the help I can get.

@Richard Harvey Martin

Private User

@Robert O. LaBonte Sr.

Private User

@Selwyn Feary

Ok, I'm in too! Rev Deacon Laura Jayne Kelson, Twin B

@ Rev Deacon Laura Jayne Kelson

i guess i dont get it i make my own profiles for people so i dont have to ask permission although if someone knows better or has better info no problem with merging only thing is i notice is sometimes there will be an adopted family member or something that disappears i like the idea of joining mps more than just regular and if i know absolutely nothing ok to combine i guess in one way or another guess most of us our family but when i generally started was suppose to be for me and family i knew to collaborate but that doesnt happen its the distant family i dont know that seems to do genealogy and some of them act like your not family just because you may not be close now doesnt mean you dont want to know the history but i just assume if someone has a problem with a family members profile make their own

20th cousin Steven Donald Howden, if you create duplicates of what's already there, you make work for others to clean up. Collaboration is better.

The goal of the Geni world tree is one profile for every person who's lived.
https://stage.geni.com/worldfamilytree/learn-more says more.

I think this is a great idea.
Leoné Gardner

It's by far more enhanced, with a global view highlighting many details than any one person can do research alone. The pictures, images, stories and historical documents one receives is flowering with an abundances of blessings in more ways I can describe. In addition, great to share with family. At first, I didn't think I would like collaborating but I moved towards collaborating with others slowly. I increased collaborations efforts the more I saw results in my own tree. And now, I love it too.

ok i followed you harald does that mean i should collaborate with you

Steven Donald Howden the important thing is what you do to the tree - since we try to maintain one common tree for all of us, we must try to link together the profiles that are there rather than adding more profiles.

Collaboration is good. I accept all collaboration requests!

Yes I want to collaborate!
@marycurtiswilhelm

Showing 1291-1320 of 1468 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion