Related Projects:

Showing 1231-1260 of 1468 posts

Count me in! Stig Ove Voll

Of Course I will be a part of this effort

One note of caution: I am all thumbs when using a computer

Rt Reverend Edward Dalton White Jr

email: vicar009@aol.com

@Philemon Dalton

this would be great,only when someone tells you your father is still alive or he was not born on the dates you have,and when someone adds family to your list that are so so far off the beaten path you want to go it adds too many to your tree that you never ever get it straight,if someone wants to add to your tree they can send you a message telling them WHAT they have so
thay person can look it over FIRST then they can say yea or no.
if everyone would follow this then yes it would help out everyone.michael

I'm in! A.J. Jacobs

I am willing , Patricia Holzer-Tornblom.

For those that have not sent me a collaboration request, please do! I love helping out. I primarily work in the French-Canadian tree, but I'll help anywhere I can.

ok sounds like a great idea.

I'm in! Thanks for your efforts.

@Torbjørn Jakobsen Fredenfeldt

@Kathryn Yvonne Lehrer

@Nick Block

@William Harry Chapman Jr

@William Owen "Bill" Irwin

now I need to know how to ad the link.

William Owen "Bill" Irwin

I got it k

If you see any mutual relatives that I may share with any of you when you do a search, I would prefer if you sent me an e-mail first about an exchange of info. I have been getting some crap from cousins about posting even their names on my tree (one even threatened to sue me).

Ok I'm In too.

@ Lotriet I am a descendant of a Johanna Lotriet who married Antoni Janjetich in The Catholic Church in Pretoria in the late 1800'd. I have no further information on my great grandmother and I was really hoping that she might be featured somewhere in the Lotriet Family Tree in South Africa.
I know they lived in the Transvaal South Africa and had children BEFORE trekking to Southern Rhodesia and settling in the Essexvale/Filabusi/Insiza district which was not far from Bulawayo.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks Jeanette

@ Lotriet Here is all the information I have on my great grandparents
Antoni/Antonie/Anthony Janjetich
Birth: 1860
Death: March 31, 1934 (74)
Filabusi, Insiza, Matabeleland South, Zimbabwe
Immediate Family:
Son of Joseph Janjetich and Frances Janjetick/Janjetich
Husband of Johanna Frances Janjetick/Janjetich
Father of Antonio William Johannes Janjetich; Maria Katrina van Zyl; Martha Helling; Anne Jane Scott; Antonette Kutchen; John Janjetich; Joseph Francis Janjetich; Henry Frank Janjetich; Francis Maria Janjetich; Barnie Francis Janjetich and Jakob Janjetich « less

are you signing up for the collaboration pool? This isn't the place for the Janjetich information.

Hi Barbara. I included as much info as possible because it seems as though my great grandmother was a Lotriet. I am so new to all of this and possibly grabbing at straws. Her name was Johanna and they married in Pretoria. I have NO further information on either of the families and would be so grateful for any assistance regading the Lotriet family connection. A cousin of mine seems to remember Johanna as being referred to as Jean as well. Thanks

@Thomas Charles Patin

Private User Collaboration helps! :)

Appreciative Greetings!
...trying this again...
@Rhonda Akin
Private User

Hi Rhonda Apologies for the delay. Still waiting for documents from Zimbabwe. I called the family on Thursday night last week and asked them to please scan and email urgently so that I can have the documents translated. Needless to say, I am still waiting.

I'd love to collaborate! Jeffrey Carl Ollie

would appreciate it if someone would collaborate with me ..thank you and it would be greatly appreciated.....BJSPetrice

Showing 1231-1260 of 1468 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion