Showing 451-480 of 1468 posts

@michael atwell

Private

@benthe rask

@Theunis Viljoen

Private User

please delete from list

@Eldon Lester Clark

@Eldon Lester Clark I do not want to be deleted from the pool!

@Caren Telford (Currier)

Has anyone had any interaction with Kristina Moore? I have a number of profiles in limbo because she hasn't responded to my merge or collaboration requests.

Thanks, Darlene Boggs

Darlene, it would help if you indicated WHICH (of 16, 5 claimed) Kristina Moore you mean. Put her Profile-ID number between double square brackets, like this [[pid]]. I check all five of the claimed ones. NONE of them have any Collaborators.

I guess it is this one: Private User

The account seem to be an account where Geni have failed when unclaiming it since she is managing her own profile, so you should ask Geni to take a closer look and finalize the release.

Private User

(Did I do that correctly?)

@Michael Waddell
Yes, you did. Watch for collaboration requests to come in -- most will say something about being part of the pool.

@george farkas

Thanks guys, I'll try that. Will be off line for a few days, but will try to do that before I go.

I'm very interested and so pleased to see this. Thank you.

Private User

I would like to join the pool of collaborators

@Kimberly Suzann Latta

I would like to join the pool of collaborators

Opinions Please:
I am thinking of just blocking those who refuse to merge. Then they can not use any of my material. I would like other thoughts about this. I am talking about people who have told me that their trees are theirs and that they will not do merges.

Eldon, "fighting" spite with spite never works. Blocking people only backfires. Let's say tomorrow they change their minds, they won't be able to tell you...

Shmuel, I am just looking for opinions on what to do I am just tired of looking at pages of tree merges that can not be done because of people who refuse to merge. The first four or five pages of my tree merges are that way and of course, you have to go through several clicks to see them and then back out and go to the next one.

Showing 451-480 of 1468 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion