Hans Dietrich "Thierry" Bieber - Dietrich Thierry Bieber's wive(s?) and children

Начал Karl David Wright сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Показаны все сообщения (3)
Сегодня в 3:03 до полудня

We have good dates for when and where Dietrich was born and died in GENI, and much work has been done to identify children (see his "About" page). However, there seems to be continual disagreement on both wives and children. Every year changes are made to this family and everyone seems to have a different take on them. I've seen children attached now who were supposedly born in Niedersachsen (!!), and the wives he has (currently three) overlap each other and are mutually inconsistent.

I have requested the source information for these changes repeatedly but I have been unable to establish communication with the person who has been making these changes. Locking relationships on Thierry's wife certainly helped contain the mayhem, but it is also clear to me that somebody has a source they are working from. This project is about trying to get hold of that source, or finding it independently, and cleaning up Dietrich's family once and for all, with corroborating sources (if they can be found) attached to the profiles.

My sense is that much of the confusion comes from lack of specificity in the Hirschland baptism records, where nickname usage was common, and it was also common not to specify the entire name of the father or mother. I haven't been able to find these records in Ancestry either - which means we're all working off of someone's original tree, or family bible. It's that source I want to somehow get ahold of, and attach to the appropriate profiles.

Сегодня в 3:07 до полудня

Tagging Erica Howton. I'd also like to tag Roy Joseph Case but I seem to be unable to do so.

Сегодня в 3:10 до полудня

I also attempted to tag Jim Wile but was unable to do that as well.

Показаны все сообщения (3)

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении