Abraham Field, I - Field Family - trying to discover why they left England for the American Colonies

Начала Suzan Martin сегодня
Возникла проблема на этой странице?

Участники:

Упомянутые профили:

Сегодня в 3:49 после полудня

Curious why some of the Field family of England left for America in the 1600s, they were a comfortable family in England in favor of many of the Kings of England for many generations. The ancestor of the Field family, the first of whom there is any record, was Hubertus Hugh de la Feld who went to England with William, the Conqueror, in the year 1066 from near Colmar in Alsace on the German border of France.

Many of us are the descendants of
https://www.geni.com/path/Suzan-Martin+is+related+to+William-the-Co... - He's my paternal 25th GGF as the closest, but my paternal Moseley's and my maternal lineage of Trigg's cross many times in relationship over History.

My personal belief is this branch of the Trigg family may have fell out of favor with the King and Queen of England at the time. As well as the Eliis Family, The Ellis family name is an Allied one over many generations with my family. It's the same Ellis family that I find living in Texas in the 1800s marrying into my family.

I'm seeking out documents in English Archives for the reason Abraham Field's father left England as well as his wife Alice Field (Ellis) family The Ellis Family.

May have been religious freedom, some say, but this family branch many are Episcopalian, which is The Church of England.

What information have you all found?

Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите в систему чтобы участвовать в этом обсуждении