Problem with this page?

Participants:

Profiles Mentioned:

Related Projects:

Showing all 5 posts
6/16/2021 at 3:12 PM

Which mother?

Looking but need concrete if possible.

WeRelate doesn't even note Anna Catharina Rector as a wife of Johannes ‘John’ Rector and Germanna lists her as mother of all these children and none attributed to wife Catherine Rector and so I am awaiting more details.

Thank you in advance

6/16/2021 at 3:38 PM

Children may need to be sorted but http://germannafamily.org/getperson.php?personID=I077856&tree=t... names 10 children and lists them all under Elizabeth Wharton

https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Rector-120 properly gives him the same two wives but is not well sourced and gives him 8 children total; 5 for Charlotte and 3 for ELizabeth. Several Geni profiles called Charlotte Charlotte Elizabeth so perhaps they have been confused in some personal trees.

Barbara Price, A509195, please check?

6/16/2021 at 4:02 PM

I gave the children NOT noted on Germanna to Elizabeth Glasscock:

Ludwell Rector; Nancy Rector; Daniel Rector; Thomas Rector; Cumberland Rector; Rebecca Rector and Charles Rector

No consistency issues noted so far

6/16/2021 at 4:03 PM

Benjamin Rector; Landel Rector; William Rector; Quilla Rector; Charlotte Preston (Rector); Hannah Bliss (Rector); Clara Rector; Millie Loonie (Rector); Charles Rector; Sally Rector; Celia Riggles (Rector) and Morgan Rector
are all listed on Germanna as children of Charlotte Wharton and Charles Rector

6/16/2021 at 4:03 PM

Benjamin Rector; Landel Rector; William Rector; Quilla Rector; Charlotte Preston (Rector); Hannah Bliss (Rector); Clara Rector; Millie Loonie (Rector); Charles Rector; Sally Rector; Celia Riggles (Rector) and Morgan Rector
are all listed on Germanna as children of Charlotte Wharton and Charles Rector

Showing all 5 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion