Reginar I "Longneck", Duke of Lorraine and Count of Hainault - Born after his mother's death

Started by Sharon Doubell on Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Problem with this page?

Participants:

Related Projects:

Showing all 8 posts
7/28/2020 at 10:52 AM
7/28/2020 at 10:55 AM

Good point :-)

Present dates for him seem to cite: Europische Stammtafeln (Schwennicke edition)
I'll adjust to the Medlands dates: ([850]-Meerssen [25 Aug 915/19 Jan 916]).
http://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/LOTHARINGIAN%20(LOWER)%20NOBILITY.h...

Present dates for her also seem to be wrong
Medlands has her death date as unknown: daughter ([825/30]-).
http://fmg.ac/Projects/MedLands/LOTHARINGIA.htm#_Toc260754300
Pam Wilson (on hiatus) you Curate. Can we remove her death date? (Presently 20 March 850 Moselle, Alsace-Champagne-Ardenne-Lorraine, France)

7/28/2020 at 11:06 AM

Removing present birthdate for Reginald: 25 October 860 Verdun, Meuse, Lorraine, France, and Europische Stammtafeln (Schwennicke edition) citation - for c 850

7/30/2020 at 4:29 AM

Sharon Lee Doubell:
I am having trouble understanding why Master Profiles involved in my family and blood relationships keep changing to create an entirely different relationship. This profile is another profile that is trying again to be changed, which again will change my blood relationships. Reginar I is now shown as my 28th great-grandfather, as my blood relationship, with my father's family, not my mother's family. Merovech, which had Reginar, III, whose profile also contains Reginar I, who is now shown as my 26th great grandfather as my blood relationship, again showing correctly my father's family as the blood relationship, and not my mother's family. These profiles were all affecting my main profile and Master Profile, also Curated by you, which used to show my 41st great-grandfather, using the same people, my father's family, was changed now to read he is no blood relationship any more, because all these major profiles were changed to show my mother's family, and not my father's family. All these profiles were included i the profile of Merovech. My mother's family is not blood related to any of those changed profiles, which included Merovech, and now, probably Reginar I and Reginar III, which again probably will show wrongly my mother's relationship and not my father's family, which is now showing blood related to Reginar I as my 28th great-grandfather, which is correct, using my father's family of Mallory and Rivers, who are direct descendants of Prince William, according to FABPEDIGREE. Why do these profiles keep changing to my mother and not my father, which with her shows no blood relationship, but with my father, it sows proper blood relationships.
Dona Lorine Kimmons

7/30/2020 at 6:08 AM

Also, please review the help you received on this question here: https://www.geni.com/discussions/214774

7/30/2020 at 8:30 AM

Sharon Lee Doubell"
Thank you, I have not had time yet to review the Working With Relationships yet, but I will do so, and maybe then I will understand better, again, thank you for your help.
Dona Lorine Kimmons

7/30/2020 at 11:24 AM

Great.

Showing all 8 posts

Create a free account or login to participate in this discussion